Pro Football Page (PFP) is launching a network of team/fan based NFL blogs, which will deliver a unique social media-centric approach to the day’s NFL news.
PFP will be going with a beta launch for the 2017 Training Camps — with a soft target date of Monday, July 17th to kick off Camp Week. From there we will head into Preseason and then by Kickoff weekend, we’ll hopefully be in production.
With that said, we are seeking skilled (and business savvy) bloggers who are passionate about NFL football — and would like to get in at on the ground floor.
You will take ownership of a Team Page (domain/site), becoming the Associate Publisher and Managing Editor, providing daily content (primarily curating social media, blogs, news sites, and team sites).
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Reliable computer with high speed Internet access.
- Access to the NFL Network and/or ESPN – via TV or online.
- Mobile phone with camera and texting capabilities.
- Passionate about the NFL and the the team you cover.
- Content curation skills required.
- Ability to write — catchy, pithy, and uniquely.
- Ability to write SEO friendly headlines and content.
- Twitter experience required.
- WordPress experience required.
- Basic Photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop) experience required.
- Basic SEO awareness required.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Ability to think outside the box to drive traffic to your site.
- Good team player.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Organize your content sources (natl sports sites, local sports sites, team blogs, social media).
- Define and produce editorial/content schedule.
- Plan and post daily content according to schedule.
- Keep abreast of trending news and narratives — locally, and nationally.
- Build and foster relations with media and your team — introduce your expertise.
- Build reader base through social media engagement.
- Communicate regularly with other PFP editors and publisher.
- Hire and manage freelancers, if needed.
WHAT YOU GET
- Domain at YourTeam.ProFootballPage.com
- Email addresses for you and your team at ProFootballPage.com
- Title of Associate Publisher/Editor
- Twitter account(s) set up
- Official Facebook account/page set up.
- Web and email hosting paid by National Pro Football Page
- Marketing, Sales and Promotion support by National Pro Football Page
- Generous revenue share model.
- Monthly Bonuses and Network Incentives.
- Access to Private Publisher portal (How to’s, Best Practices, Forums)
- Technical support via email
- A great resume builder to launch your career in sports/football media
If interested, start the process by filling out the contact form and briefly explaining why you’d be a good fit to run a franchise within the network. Thank you.